😎🐫🎤 Christ’s peace be with you. Happy Ash Wednesday and welcome to Lent. Which best describes your approach to Lent 2021? Take your time, I’ll give you a moment to think about it.
- 40 days.
- 40 days?
- 40 days!
What will the next 40 days look like for you? It’s been said that it only takes 30 days to create a habit. So, what can Lent offer you in 2021? That’s right! A BRAND NEW HABIT + 10 extra days. Evolution is moments of transformation within our sprit, soul, mind and body. Growing our relationship with the Lord into deeper meaning and understanding. With that being said, my challenge for you this Lent is to evolve your conversations with the Lord.
How will this challenge work?
- You decide the times, but you will need three different times each day. Try to make them consistent. Set an alarm if it helps.
- How much time? I guess that depends on you. To get this evolution started, let’s think realistically. How about 10-15 minutes, three times a day? To put that into perspective, how much time each day do you spend looking at social media or watching shows or whatever your favorite vice is? Probably more than 10-15 minutes. You could probably spare this much time for a worthwhile reason. You can always add more when…well, you’ll know when the time is right.
- Just have a conversation. What? Yep, that’s it. Just have a conversation. I don’t want you reading a book, listening to a song, writing in a journal, doing work, cooking, looking at your phone or even praying. Just have a conversation.
- So, who are you supposed to have a conversation with? Three people. God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. But not at the same time. I want you to have one on One conversations with each One. They Each have something very special to offer you.
- If you like to journal, that’s great, take notes about your conversations. But only after your conversation has finished. I don’t want you distracted with writing and miss the conversations. Keep engaged with your conversation. If you don’t like to journal, I know you’ve got at least one word in you. Write down at least one word about your conversation. After your Lent, take a moment to read about the journey you all took and the evolution you experienced.
How will you evolve and come out on the other side of these 40 days? Bless others and be blessed.
If the Lord has touched you in some way with His message today, I ask that you pay it forward by sharing this message, so that He may also bless others.
#Madisa – These Days